Handwritten Course Notes for course by Professor Tim Roughgarden
Final Project - Privacy when Everyone is Watching: Privacy on the Blockchain. Co-authored with Nilaksh Agarwal.
- A medium-depth dive into zk-SNARKs and into privacy coins.
- Final Project - Improvements and Analysis of Private Ensemble-Based Federated Learning.
Policy for Privacy Technology
- Course by Professor Rachel Cummings
- Final Project
- An investigation of the interplay of Know-Your-Customer (KYC) laws, and privacy-coins on the blockchain.
- MPC explainer
- An explainer document on a form of “Secure Multi-Party Computation” (MPC); what it is, why it’s useful, and how it can be used. Co-written with Sofia Calatrava.
I wanted to applied to academic programs, but didn’t know a lot about what different academics do, and who is related to whom. So I wrote a basic crawler to scrape arxiv and interactively visualize related authors. Here is the github link.
Raspberry PI IOT : smart home project
To truly embrace living in NYC, I rented an apartment where my room did not have a window. I quickly realized that I hated this (obviously), and in order to cope, I made my Raspberry Pi control my sound and lights system to mimic the sun. Here is the github link.
Semantics Review paper
For a graduate course Semantics course (with professor Anna Szabolsci) I wrote a review paper of the use of Natural Logic in Natural Language Inference (NLI). Here’s my review paper and my presentation.
As part of my physics education, I would regularly make CS simulations of physics problems, some of which can be found on my github.
Here’s a brief sampling of some art I’ve made in my life: